If you comment here with the words "I wanna play" I will assign you a number from 15-30 of facts about yourself to post about yourself in your journal.
gave me the number 23, so here are 23 facts about me.
1. I live in an annex with my boyfriend, James.
2. James and I have been together for nine and a half years (exactly, as today is our half-a-versary).
3. The whole reason I count out half-a-versary is because nine years ago he bought us a pair of silver Claddagh rings as a gift, and it's something that's always meant a lot to me. He obviously thought a lot about it.
4. I only wear silver jewellery.
5. At the moment my musical obsession, and I hate to admit this, is One Direction. I don't know how it happened.
6. However, I have always been a boybander, starting with Boyzone when I was about 10.
7. I also listen to rock, heavy metal, and all sorts of other things. My random playlist is truly random. :)
8. I'm a writer. Most of what I write is for other people, as a ghostwriter, but my dream is to earn a living from my original fiction. (Which is something I'm certain everyone already knows.)
9. I don't play games, but I love watching James play them, and I take a lot of inspiration from the storylines.
10. My favourite colour is purple.
11. I'm a very picky eater. Texture is my big issue, so if I don't like the texture of something I want eat it, and fat will always make me gag.
12. I hate the taste of water.
13. I don't have a favourite book or film, because I like too many of them to pick one.
14. I collect tarot and oracle cards.
15. I also collect Tigger and Eeyore mugs.
16. If I won the lottery I'd set up an animal sanctuary, probably for unwanted dogs and cats. I'd make certain they have a happy forever home.
17. I'd also pay for James to get his pilot's license, because he loves flying, and I want him to be happy.
18. I don't think it's possible to have enough stationary and I never have.
19. I'm Pagan. Being in the annex should make that a little easier, as we have more space to live in, and I have a bookcase full of books on the subject.
20. My dream is to buy a houseboat or camper van and spend the rest of my life travelling around the country. It's unlikely to happen while I'm with James, because he wants the security of living in a house, but I don't really have a problem with that. I'm sure I wouldn't find it anywhere near as easy as it is in my head.
21. I have social anxiety. It was a big problem when I was living in the house. Now we have our own space I'm much better.
22. The historical period I know the most about is Tudor England, because I studied it three times at three different schools.
23. This time next week I'll be 27.
So, anyone interested?